Courtesy of the Spring Valley Historical Society Church & House Museums
Photo by Leslie A. Kelly
- Married in New Haven by Rev. Mr. Chusman: Henry N. Quiner to Charlotte W. Tucker, April 2, 1831.
- Married in Concord, Wisconsin, by Delos Hale: Frederick M. Holbrook to Mrs. C.W. Quiner, June 3, 1849.
- Martha M. Quiner — born April 10, 1832.
- Joseph C. Quiner — born March 15th, 1834 — Married to Nancy Frank in 1856.
- Henry C. Quiner — born Dec. 17, 1835 — Married Polly M. Ingalls in 1859.
- Martha J. Quiner — born Nov. 6, 1837.
- Caroline L. Quiner — born Dec. 12, 1839.
- Eliza Ann Quiner — born April 21, 1842.
- Thomas L. Quiner — born Nov. 23, 1844.
- Charlotte E. Holbrook — born Jan. 20, 1854.
- Charles Phillip Ingalls — born Jan. 11, 1835 at Cuba, New York.
- Married in Concord, Jefferson County, Wisconsin, by Rev. J.W. Lyman: Charles P. Ingalls to Caroline L. Quiner, Feb. 1, 1860.
- Mary Amelia Ingalls born Tuesday, Jan. 10, 1865, Town Pepin, Pepin County, Wisc.
- Laura Elizabeth Ingalls born Thursday, Feb. 7, 1867, Town Pepin, Pepin County, Wisc.
- Caroline Celesta Ingalls born Wednesday, August 3, 1870, Montgomery Co., Kansas.
- Charles Frederick Ingalls born Monday, Nov. 1st, 1875, Town North Hero, Redwood County, Minn.
- Grace Pearl Ingalls born Tuesday, May 23, 1877, Town Burr Oak, Winneskick County, Iowa.
- Almanzo Wilder, born Feb. 13, 1857. Near Malone, New York.
- Charles Frederick Ingalls died on Sunday, August 27, 1876. buried in Town of South Troy, Wabasha Co., Minn., age 9 months.
- Charles Phillip Ingalls died June 8, 1902, on Sunday in the town of DeSmet, Kingsbury County, South Dakota, aged 67 years and 5 months.
- Caroline L. Ingalls died on Easter Sunday, April 20, 1923, in the town of DeSmet, S.Dakota, aged 84 years, 4 months and 8 days.
- Mary A. Ingalls died Wednesday, Oct. 20, 1928, in Keystone, S.Dakota. Buried in family plot in DeSmet, S.Dakota, aged 63.
- Caroline (Carrie) died in 1946, age 76. Her husband, Mr. Swanzey died in 1938, age 84.
- Grace Ingalls (Dow) died in 1941 at Manchester, near DeSmet, S.Dak. Nathan Dow, her husband, died in 1943, age 84. Both are buried in DeSmet, S.Dak.
- Almanzo James Wilder died in 1949, aged 92. Buried in Mansfield Cemetery, Mansfield, Mo.
- Laura Ingalls Wilder died Feb. 10, 1957, age 90. Buried in Mansfield Cemetery, Mansfield, Mo.
- Almanzo Wilder and Laura Elizabeth Ingalls were married Aug. 15, 1885
Leave a Reply